top of page
Are you searching for a way to raise funds
for House in the Woods,
or find an active fundraiser?
You've come to the right place.
*ONGOING* BUY A BAG OF TURBO BOOST COFFEE!!
at the House in the Woods lodge
Stop in, take a tour, and grab a bag!
House Blend TURBO BOOST coffee is our very own
House Blend, inspired by
Turbo our Tracking and Therapy Dog!
BAGS OF TURBO BOOST are available at:
OLD TOWN, ME
2. "CHANGE FOR VETS" CAMPAIGN
Please join in the mission of building an endowment to ensure that the House in the Woods Inc. will be here helping veterans, gold star families and active duty military for generations to come.
All donations coming into the lodge are directed towards Veteran retreat sponsorship unless otherwise indicated, so we've created a special campaign for the lodge endowment goal.
THANK YOU for your generosity, and for spreading the word about our mission.
Donations may be tax deductible.
AMAZON WISH LIST - NON-PERISHABLE ITEMS
As you can imagine, the demand is high for non-perishable items at the House in the Woods lodge, which we often have to purchase using donations. If you are able to, and interested, please take a look at the link below to see our regularly used items at the lodge. The ship to address is build into the wish list. We appreciate any support you are able to offer. Every donation regardless of size, is making it possible to provide these healing opportunities for our veterans.
2ND ANNUAL - Live Auction Fundraiser
Saturday, April 29, 2023 4:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Click HERE to order your tickets today!
Fundraising doesn't have to be daunting.
SHOW your passion for House in the Woods
and there's no doubt that friends, family and colleagues
will SHARE your passion and help support your cause.
1. Shop Using Amazon Smile and select House in the Woods as your non-profit! (it's easy and it costs you nothing!)
2. Do a Facebook live sharing what you like about House in the Woods and why others should support.
3. Bake Sale
4. Facebook Fundraiser
5. Social Media Challenge
6. Social Media Takeover - collaborate with another organization and switch it up for a day.
8. Partner with an online business for proceeds
9. Partner with a Social Media Influencer for visibility of the mission
10. Create a peer-to-peer campaign (via email)
11. Send a video message to friends and invite a friend to an upcoming event.
12. Cooking Competition
13. Ice Cream Social
14. Virtual Silent Auction
15. Create a Giving Club
16. Host a GAME night for your community and raise funds on snacks and drinks.
17. Host a virtual event
18. Yard Sale Fundraiser
19. 5K Run or Bike Race
20. Dance Marathon Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser
21. Local Concert
22. Battle of the Bands
23. Silent Auction
24. Craft Fair
25. Fundraiser Dinner
26. BBQ Cook-off
27. Request donation from your employer for your favorite non-profit
28. Send fundraising email to your friends
29. Viral Fundraiser (it's the small ask that travels fast)
30. Start a coin collection using our "Change for Vets" coin containers.
31. Pig Roast
bottom of page